Intern at Makelab
Gain real-world experience by interning at Makelab. Learn the inner workings and acquire valuable insights and skills in your department.
In this internship, you should expect to learn all aspects of 3D printing an object and managing a print farm. You'll leave Makelab with invaluable technical and interpersonal skills. You'll know tips and tricks that make production management easier.
In this internship, you'll work alongside our 3D Print Engineer, aiding in carrying out the production workflow and responsibilities that fuel our daily operations.
This internship is for you if you are curious about 3D printing and have a hunger and motivation to learn something new. You can have zero experience with 3D printing, or you can be a pro. But you're team-oriented, you learn fast, and you enjoy problem-solving with your fellow team members.
What You'll Learn
- Best practices on how to manage a 3D print farm
- The ins and outs of production management
- How to operate FDM & SLA printers
- The 3D printing process
- Best 3D printing techniques
- Expertise in 3D printing materials
- How to diagnose and repair 3D printers
- Post processing techniques
- A tid bit of artistic sculpting and finishing
- Strong organizational skills
- Passionate, driven, and eager to learn
- Positive energy and respectful of others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage priorities easily
- Good with your hands
- Strong communicator
Makelab is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our team and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.
Makelab is an equal opportunity employers that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.