Intern at Makelab
Gain real-world experience by interning at Makelab. Learn the inner workings and acquire valuable insights and skills in your department.
Project Management Internship
In this internship, you'll work alongside our Project Manager, aiding in carrying out the Service side of the business that feeds our Production team and operations.
This internship is for you if you have dabbled in 3D printing and are hungry and motivated to dig deeper and learn more of the intricacies of the process. You're a friendly, warm person who enjoys problem-solving and interacting with various people throughout the day.
What You'll Learn:
- How to manage multiple clients and projects
- Key communication tactics surrounding communicating technical details with creative professionals
- A deeper understanding of 3D printing techniques
- Sales & negotiation skills
- How to move a project from start to finish
- Tips and tricks for managing multiple & complex timelines
- All about the 3D printing process, its expectations and what is needed
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Passionate, driven, and eager to learn
- Creative capabilities
- Knowledge of slicer programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive energy and respectful of others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage priorities easily
- Strong communicator
Makelab is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our team and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.
Makelab is an equal opportunity employers that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.